Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Week In the Life: Tuesday Pictures+Words

Tuesday feels like a blur. I was busy and not busy all at the same time! I am loving paying attention to things and people going on around me.  

This lil bit loves sleeping with mama. I love having her in bed with me. Bad habit? Probably so. Do I care? Nope. Shes' my baby and I love having her near me.  She loves to snuggle and I love that. I will hold on and cherish it is as long as I possibly can.  
This is a view of my day all at once.  I had a dentist appt this morning and so I took a pic of me on my way (I feel like I look like a dude.) The book I'm reading right now.  I've been trying to read it for 6 months and I'm on page 9. I have given up several times-but I am determined now to push through.  It's a series and I LOVE almost all Nora Roberts books.  The picture of my computer with me in the background-I enjoy that one.  It's unique-its a picture of my frustration and my shadow.  We are trying to buy a house and I'm having technical trouble with stuff. (I'm not super stuffy).  The girls and I had to run to Dollar General for fritos for frito chili pie for dinner. It's been cool today and it was warm and easy! The oldest decided it was a good day to curl her hair-because she was bored. (insert eye roll). But her hair looks gorgeous! I LOVE it when she fixes it. 


Ending the day with chores.  She is getting really good at staying on top of her chores.  I wanted to capture this moment. This teenager, in my home, not talking back and just doing what she needs to do! 

I hope you all are enjoying this week of documenting. I know I am.  I am excited to see how it all comes together! Grab some tea or coffee, stay a while and leave some love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment